...

Hello guys I'm thinking of
turning this blog in to a Banner Blog.

This means I won't be posting free stuff as usual.
Instead I will be making banners for Stardoll Members
FOR 5 Stardollars!
(If your not SuperStar just send me a gift of
"Thanksgiving Flowers")
If your SuperStar all you have to do is
ask me to sell one of my items that I don't want
for 5Stardollars(:

All you have to do is leave a comment or contacting me
in my GUESTBOOK(Click here)
Banners look like this:
Created by Doggie45only
Of course I will be needing some help so if you want to
Contact me in Comment or Guestbook.
You could earn Stardollars too(:
-Only if your a good graphic creater-

1 comments:

Chris. Hoffmann Laurberg said...

Noo please dont! This is the only site with a good free-content blog that i can find! ): All the others are bad, but this one is fantastic!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails